Mary Jane Robinson1,2,3,4,5,6
born 12 February 1870, died 25 July 1904
Facts and Notes
- Religious Affiliation: Presbyterian2
- Birth: 12 February 1870; Chester, Chester County, South Carolina, USAB4,7,8,1,9,3
- Residence: 23 June 1870; Lewisville, Chester County, South Carolina, USAB; Census Post Office: Lewisville10
- Residence: 1880; Hazelwood, Chester County, South Carolina, USAB; Age: 10; Marital Status: Single; Relation to Head of House: Daughter4
- Marriage: 22 December 1888; James Thomas McDILL; In the 1900 census they had been married 11 years, corroborating the date from McDills in America.8,1,9
- Residence: 1900; Hazelwood, Chester County, South Carolina, USAB; Marital Status: Married; Relation to Head of House: Wife1
- Death: 25 July 19048,9,3
- Burial: After 25 July 1904; Hopewell Reformed Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Blackstock, Chester County, South Carolina, USAB3
- [S407] Ancestry.com, 1900 United States Federal Census, Year: 1900; Census Place: Hazlewood, Chester, South Carolina; Roll: 1522; Page: 6A; Enumeration District: 0009; FHL microfilm: 1241522
- [S436] Woodson, Robert S., Brief Family History of Robert S. Woodson, Woodson, Robert S.. Brief Family History of Robert S. Woodson. Privately held by Mary Jane Reyes, Lorton, Virginia, 2014, Robert Woodson states that Middleton Singleton attended Missouri State University in 1847. However, he probably meant the University of Missouri, which was established at Columbia in Boone County in 1839; Missouri State wasn't established until 1905.
- [S519] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1600s-Current, Record for Mary Robinson McDill
- [S397] Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1880 United States Federal Census, Year: 1880; Census Place: Hazlewood, Chester, South Carolina; Roll: 1224; Family History Film: 1255224; Page: 157C; Enumeration District: 040, Record for W.B. Robertson
- [S666] Ancestry.com, South Carolina, Death Records, 1821-1961, South Carolina. South Carolina death records. Columbia, SC, USA: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, Record for Claude L McDill
- [S738] Ancestry.com, South Carolina, Delayed Birth Records, 1766-1900 and City of Charleston, South Carolina, Birth Records, 1877-1901, South Carolina Department of Archives and History, Columbia, South Carolina, Record for Annie Mae McDill McBeacon
- [S235] State of South Carolina, Bureau of Vital Statistics, Certificate of Death, State of South Carolina. Bureau of Vital Statistics. Certificate of Death, Number 2070; Certificate for Helen McDill Auld
- [S260] Robert McDill Woods and Iva Godfrey Woods, McDills in America: A History of the Descendents of John McDill and Janet Leslie of County Antrim, Ireland, page 6
- [S439] McNaull, Margaret, Personal Family Tree, McNaull, Margaret. Personal Family Tree. Privately held by Marianna Cobb, Arlington, Virginia, 1993.
These are copies of three separate genealogical records and a personal letter that were sent by Margaret McNaull to Marianna Cobb in Virginia in 1993. The copies were on file in the home of Mary Jane and Robert Reyes of Lorton, Virginia, as of 2014, Margaret McNaull Genealogical Records, Copies sent to Marianna Cobb on 11 May 1993.
- [S354] Ancestry.com, 1870 United States Federal Census, Year: 1870; Census Place: Lewisville, Chester, South Carolina; Roll: M593_1490; Page: 145A; Image: 293; Family History Library Film: 552989, Record for Banks Robinson