Helen Elizabeth McDILL1,2,3
born 28 February 1894, died 17 February 1917
Photo of Helen Elizabeth McDill circa 1915. Photo posted to findagrave by Robin Pellicci Moore on 21 Oct 2013.
Facts and Notes
- Birth: 28 February 1894; Chester, Chester County, South Carolina, USAB2,3,1,6,4
- Residence: 1900; Hazelwood, Chester County, South Carolina, USAB; Marital Status: Single; Relation to Head of House: Daughter1
- Residence: 1910; Chester, Chester County, South Carolina, USAB; Age: 16; Marital Status: Single; Relation to Head of House: Niece7
- Marriage: After 1910; Henry Verner Auld2
- Death: 17 February 1917; Charleston County, South Carolina, USAB; She died giving birth when she was 22 years old2,6,4
- Burial: 17 February 1917; Evergreen Cemetery, Chester, Chester County, South Carolina, USAB2,4,8
- [S407] Ancestry.com, 1900 United States Federal Census, Year: 1900; Census Place: Hazlewood, Chester, South Carolina; Roll: 1522; Page: 6A; Enumeration District: 0009; FHL microfilm: 1241522
- [S666] Ancestry.com, South Carolina, Death Records, 1821-1961, South Carolina. South Carolina death records. Columbia, SC, USA: South Carolina Department of Archives and History.
- [S393] Ancestry.com, 1910 United States Federal Census, Annie, Claude, Helen, Lillian, and Janie McDill resided in the home of their aunt and uncle ( and Bella Hood) following the death of their father and mother in 1902 and 1904, respectively., Year: 1910; Census Place: Chester, Chester, South Carolina; Roll: T624_1455; Page: 8B; Enumeration District: 0021; FHL microfilm: 1375468
- [S448] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1600s-Current, Record for Helen Elizabeth Auld
- [S235] State of South Carolina, Bureau of Vital Statistics, Certificate of Death, State of South Carolina. Bureau of Vital Statistics. Certificate of Death., Number 2070; Certificate for Helen McDill Auld
- [S436] Woodson, Robert S., Brief Family History of Robert S. Woodson, Woodson, Robert S.. Brief Family History of Robert S. Woodson. Privately held by Mary Jane Reyes, Lorton, Virginia, 2014., Robert Woodson states that Middleton Singleton attended Missouri State University in 1847. However, he probably meant the University of Missouri, which was established at Columbia in Boone County in 1839; Missouri State wasn't established until 1905.
- [S450] Ancestry.com, 1910 United States Federal Census, Year: 1910; Census Place: Chester, Chester, South Carolina; Roll: T624_1455; Page: 8B, 8A; Enumeration District: 0021; FHL microfilm: 1375468, Record for Joe W Hood
- [S362] Online database, Find A Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com : accessed 11 August 2018), memorial page for Helen Elizabeth McDill Auld (1894–1917), Find A Grave Memorial no. 46241735, citing Evergreen Cemetery, Chester, Chester County, South Carolina, USA ; Maintained by Rick and Kathy Wright (contributor 46803489) .