Johann Georg Bauer1
born about 1782, died 8 February 1853
Facts and Notes
- Religious Affiliation: Evangelical-Lutheran2
- Birth: About 1782; Triefenbach, Bamberg, Bayern, GermanyBGO2
- Marriage: About 1805; Anna Barbara Habenstein2
- Occupation: About 1812; Wimmelbach, Forchheim, Bayern, GermanyBGO; Brick worker2
- Occupation: Before 1853; Tütschengereuth, Bamberg, Bayern, GermanyBGO; Brick worker2
- Death: 8 February 1853; Tütschengereuth, Bamberg, Bayern, GermanyBGO; See person note3
- Burial: 11 February 1853; Tütschengereuth, Bamberg, Bayern, GermanyBGO3
- Note: Age: 71. He was suffering from pleurisy and rheumatic catarrhal fever, but because a woman at an inn in Tütschengereuth struck him in the head immediately before his death, his body was dissected in the presence of a judicial commission. The funeral took place on February 10th at the Catholic cemetery in Tütschengereuth in front of a large number of Catholics and Protestants following the commission’s investigation.
- [S581] Urban, Dr. Josef, Archive of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Bamberg, Urban, Dr. Josef, Senior Archivist. Archive of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Bamberg. Privately held by Marianne Reyes, Salinas, CA 93906, 1996., Information about the Bauer family
- [S806] Professional Research, Hubrick, Edgar (Genealogist), Forchheim, Germany, July 2020
- [S791] Church Records, Landeskirchliches Archiv der Evangelisch-Lutherischen Kirche (State Archives of the Evangelical-Lutheran Church) in Nuremberg, Bavaria: Pfarrarchiv (Parrish Archive) Trabelsdorf, Volume 11, Bestattungen (Burials) 1838-1880, Fol. 33, No. 4. Record for Johann Georg Bauer.