born 15 August 1790, died 5 April 1848
Family: Jane Isbell (born 24 November 1795, died 4 March 1811)
Facts and Notes
- Birth: 15 August 1790; Buckingham County, Virginia, USAB4
- Marriage: 17 February 1813; Jane Isbell; Cumberland County, Virginia, USAB2
- Death: 5 April 1848; Age: 574
- Burial: After 5 April 1848; Lewis Cemetery, Howard County, Missouri, USAB4
- [S439] McNaull, Margaret, Personal Family Tree, McNaull, Margaret. Personal Family Tree. Privately held by Marianna Cobb, Arlington, Virginia, 1993.
These are copies of three separate genealogical records and a personal letter that were sent by Margaret McNaull to Marianna Cobb in Virginia in 1993. The copies were on file in the home of Mary Jane and Robert Reyes of Lorton, Virginia, as of 2014, Margaret McNaull Genealogical Records, Copies sent to Marianna Cobb on 11 May 1993.
- [S671] Ancestry.com, Virginia, Compiled Marriages, 1740-1850, Dodd, Jordan R., et al.. Early American Marriages: Virginia to 1850. Bountiful, UT, USA: Precision Indexing Publishers, Record for Edmund Lewis
- [S454] Woodson, Henry Morton, Historical Genealogy of the Woodsons and Their Connections, Woodson, Henry Morton. Historical Genealogy of the Woodsons and Their Connections. Memphis, Tennessee: H.M. Woodson, 1915.
A copy of this book is available on Ancestry.com (see http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=15304), openlibrary.org (see https://openlibrary.org/books/OL1758627M/Historical_genealogy_of_the_Woodsons_and_their_connections), and Google Books (see http://books.google.com/books/about/Historical_genealogy_of_the_Woodsons_and.html?id=GuhfAAAAMAAJ), Pages 172-173
- [S519] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1600s-Current, Record for Edmund Lewis