born 24 November 1795, died 4 March 1811
Family: Edmund Lewis (born 15 August 1790, died 5 April 1848)
Facts and Notes
- Birth: 24 November 1795; Cumberland County, Virginia, USAB2
- Death: 4 March 18112
- Burial: After 4 March 1811; Lewis Cemetery, Howard County, Missouri, USAB; The death date inscribed on the headstone is probably incorrect, since the Virginia list of compiled marriages indicates she wasn't married until 1813, when she would have been about 18 years old. It is unlikely she could have married Edmund and borne two children by 4 Mar 1811, when her headstone indicates that she died.2
- Marriage: 17 February 1813; Edmund Lewis; Cumberland County, Virginia, USAB1
- [S671] Ancestry.com, Virginia, Compiled Marriages, 1740-1850, Dodd, Jordan R., et al.. Early American Marriages: Virginia to 1850. Bountiful, UT, USA: Precision Indexing Publishers., Record for Edmund Lewis
- [S519] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1600s-Current, Record for Jane Lewis
- [S439] McNaull, Margaret, Personal Family Tree, McNaull, Margaret. Personal Family Tree. Privately held by Marianna Cobb, Arlington, Virginia, 1993.
These are copies of three separate genealogical records and a personal letter that were sent by Margaret McNaull to Marianna Cobb in Virginia in 1993. The copies were on file in the home of Mary Jane and Robert Reyes of Lorton, Virginia, as of 2014., Margaret McNaull Genealogical Records, Copies sent to Marianna Cobb on 11 May 1993.