John Burwell Arthur1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
born 29 January 1889, died 1 November 1973
Photo of John Burwell. Photo originally shared by "tvlvr" on Ancestry.com on 9 May 2010.
Facts and Notes
- Burial: East Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery, Mexico, Audrain County, Missouri, USABG9,2
- Birth: 29 January 1889; Poplar Bluff, Butler County, Missouri, USABGO1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
- Residence: 1900; Johnson City, Carter County, Missouri, USABGO; Age: 11; Marital Status: Single; Relation to Head of House: Son1
- Marriage: 10 May 1913; Greeta Blonde Lawson; St Louis, Missouri, USABGO8
- Residence: Between 1917 and 1918; Audrain County, Missouri, USABGO4
- Residence: 1920; Ward 1, Mexico, Audrain County, Missouri, USABG; Marital Status: Married; Relation to Head of House: Head6
- Residence: 1930; Mexico, Audrain County, Missouri, USABGO; Marital Status: Married; Relation to Head of House: Head3
- Death: 1 November 1973; Mexico, Audrain County, Missouri, USABGO9,2,7,8
- [S365] Ancestry.com, 1900 United States Federal Census, United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, 1854 rolls., Year: 1900; Census Place: Johnson, Carter, Missouri; Roll: 845; Page: 17A; Enumeration District: 0037; FHL microfilm: 1240845, Record for Hiram D Arthur
- [S405] Ancestry.com, Web: Missouri, Find A Grave Index, 1812-2012
- [S389] Ancestry.com, 1930 United States Federal Census, Year: 1930; Census Place: Mexico, Audrain, Missouri; Roll: 1174; Page: 2B; Enumeration District: 0014; Image: 939.0; FHL microfilm: 2340909
- [S392] Ancestry.com, U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, Registration State: Missouri; Registration County: Audrain; Roll: 1683090
- [S406] Ancestry.com, New York, Passenger Lists, 1820-1957, Year: 1928
- [S667] Ancestry.com, 1920 United States Federal Census, Fourteenth Census of the United States, 1920. (NARA microfilm publication T625, 2076 rolls). Records of the Bureau of the Census, Record Group 29. National Archives, Washington, D.C. For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the following NARA web page: http://www.archives.gov/publications/microfilm-catalogs/census/1920/part-07.html. Note: Enumeration Districts 819-839 are on roll 323 (Chicago City)., Year: 1920; Census Place: Mexico Ward 1, Audrain, Missouri; Roll: T625_903; Page: 1B; Enumeration District: 14; Image: 868
- [S404] Ancestry.com, U.S., Social Security Death Index, 1935-2014, Number: 491-05-6779; Issue State: Missouri; Issue Date: Before 1951
- [S778] Louis Moore, Personal Family Tree, Provided by Martha Cobb, 2013. Descendants of Aaron Arthur., A paper copy of the genealogy was given to Robert Reyes and is the basis for this information.
- [S362] Online database, Find A Grave, John Burwell "J. B." Arthur memorial page, number 74285841, created by Marty, 2 Aug 2011; citing gravestone in East Lawn Memorial Park, Mexico, Audrain County, Missouri, USA. (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=ART&GSpartial=1&GSbyrel=all&GSst=26&GScntry=4&GSsr=441&GRid=74285841&: accessed 17 August 2013).