Marie Anna Kröner1
born 19 May 1876, died 2 September 1926
Photo of Marie Anna Kroener Bauer, circa 1914. (Photo courtesy of Gerhard Huberth)
Family: Casimir Bauer (born 24 December 1876, died 19 September 1962)
Facts and Notes
- Religious Affiliation: Roman Catholic2,3
- Birth: 19 May 1876; Bischberg, Bamberg, Bayern, GermanyBGO4,2,1
- Baptism: 21 May 1876; Bischberg, Bamberg, Bayern, GermanyBGO; Anna Maria Limmer, the single daughter of the weaver in Röbersdorf, was her sponsor.1
- Marriage: 14 August 1899; Casimir Bauer; Bischberg, Bamberg, Bayern, GermanyBGO; the civil ceremony was conducted on 14 Aug, and the church ceremony was conducted the next day. Michael Kröner, possibly Marie Anna's brother, was groomsman.2,5,5,6
- Death: 2 September 1926; Forchheim, Bayern, GermanyBGO4,2,7
- Burial: After 2 September 1926; Forchheim Town Cemetery, Forchheim, Bayern, GermanyBG4
- Note: Marie died one month and one day after her son Paul committed suicide. Although the family never discussed the circumstances of her death, the fact that she died so soon after her son suggests that she was probably grief stricken and died of a broken heart or possibly even committed suicide herself.
- [S791] Church Records, Archiv des Erzbistums Bamberg (Archives of the Archdiocese of Bamberg): Rep. 60, Pfarrarchiv (Parrish Archive) Biachberg St. Markus, Kirchenbuch (Church Book), Volume 6, Taufen (Baptisms) 1863-1881, S. 135, No. 44. Record for Marie Anna Kröner.
- [S10] RNK -GMBH Berlin SW 68, Nachweis der arischen Abstammung (Proof of Aryan Descent) (poor quality photocopy), RNK -GMBH Berlin SW 68. Nachweis der arischen Abstammung (Proof of Aryan Descent) (poor quality photocopy). Aug 1942. Privately held by Robert Reyes, Lorton, Virginia. 2016., Record for Michael Bauer
- [S806] Professional Research, Hubrick, Edgar (Genealogist), Forchheim, Germany, July 2020
- [S580] Friedhof an der Birkenfelderstr. (Alter Friedhof) (Forchheim, Germany), Grave Markers, Friedhof an der Birkenfelderstr. (Alter Friedhof) (Forchheim, Germany). Grave markers., Cemetery Marker for the Bauer and Benkert Families
- [S485] Ancestry.com, Bavaria, Germany, WWI Personnel Rosters, 1914-1918, Kriegsstammrollen, 1914-1918. Bavarian State Archives. Department IV, War Archive, Munich., Bayerisches Hauptstaatsarchiv; Mnchen; Abteilung IV Kriegsarchiv. Kriegstammrollen, 1914-1918; Volume: 9054. Kriegsstammrolle: Bd.14, Record for Casimir Bauer
- [S791] Church Records, Archiv des Erzbistums Bamberg (Archives of the Archdiocese of Bamberg): Rep. 60, Pfarrarchiv (Parrish Archive) Trunstadt St. Petrus und Marzellinus, Kirchenbuch (Church Book), Volume 11, Trauungen (Weddings) 1871-1940, S. 51, No. 8. Record for Casimir Bauer and Marie Anna Kröner.
- [S771] Official Records, Standesamt Forchheim (Forchheim Registry Office), Sterberegister (Death Registry) 1926, No. 108. Record for Marie Anna Kröner.