M, b. circa 1868
Isidro Cuaron|b. c 1868|p38.htm|Florencio Cuaron|b. 1839 or Feb 1842\nd. 25 Jun 1910|p32.htm|Apolonia Pena|b. c 1840|p33.htm|Jesus Cuaron||p57.htm|Jesus Apodaca||p58.htm|||||||
|Father||Florencio Cuaron1 b. 1839 or Feb 1842, d. 25 Jun 1910|
|Mother||Apolonia Pena1 b. c 1840|
|Charts||Decendents of Jesus Cuaron|
Isidro Cuaron was born circa 1868.1 The 1870 Census lists an "Isidora, female" age 3 (born circa 1867) as part of the household belonging to "Lorenzo" and Apolonia Cuaron. In the 1880 census, Isidro (apparently the same child) is shown as the son of "Florencio" and Apolonia Cuaron.2,1 He married Leonor Flores, daughter of Jose M.A Flores and Carlata Costale, on 27 May 1889.3
This adobe house, on Thorpe Road in Dona Ana, belonged to Isidro Cuaron, according to Loui Reyes. Photo was taken in August 2009.
|Leonor Flores b. c 1866|
- [S138] 1880 U.S. Census, Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, Territory of New Mexico; Enumeration District 10; Supervisor's District 86; Page 12; Dwelling 110; Family 110.
- [S166] 1870 U.S. Census, Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, Territory of New Mexico; Page 167; Dwelling 132; Family 132.
- [S172] International Genealogical Index (IGI), Batch Number: M528851, Call Number: 0016797, Type: Film.
- [S179] Richard Flores, "Genealogy of the Cuaron and Flores Family," e-mail to Robert Reyes, 1/5/2008.
- [S115] 1920 U.S. Census, Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, New Mexico; Enumeration District 25; Supervisor's District 211; Sheet 7B; Page 5A; Dwelling 140; Family 141.