M, b. 1839 or February 1842, d. 25 June 1910
Florencio Cuaron|b. 1839 or Feb 1842\nd. 25 Jun 1910|p32.htm|Jesus Cuaron||p57.htm|Jesus Apodaca||p58.htm|||||||||||||
|Charts||Decendents of Jesus Cuaron|
Florencio Cuaron was born in 1839 or February 1842 at Juarez, Chihuhahua, Mexico. The 1880 census lists his age as 41, which means he would have been born about 1839. In the 1900 census, he claims that he was born in Feb 1842.3,4,1 He married Apolonia Pena on 27 April 1879 at St. Genevieve Catholic Church, Las Cruces, Dona Ana County, New Mexico.4,2,5 Florencio Cuaron was farmer.4 He died on 25 June 1910 of an intestinal inflammation, according to his death certificate.3 He was buried at Old Dona Ana Cemetery, Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, New Mexico.5
|Apolonia Pena b. c 1840|
- [S114] 1900 U.S. Census, Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, Territory of New Mexico; Enumeration District 41; Supervisor's District 170; Sheet 176A; Page 5A; Dwelling 86; Family 86.
- [S170] International Genealogical Index (IGI), Batch Number: M528852, Call Number: 0016798, Type: Film.
- [S171] Florencio Cuaron, Certificate of Death (Cuaron, Florencio).
- [S138] 1880 U.S. Census, Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, Territory of New Mexico; Enumeration District 10; Supervisor's District 86; Page 12; Dwelling 110; Family 110.
- [S196] Art Cuaron, "Art Cuaron's Genealogy."
- [S78] Gregorio Cuaron, Certificate of Death (Cuaron, Gregorio).
- [S145] Luis Pena Cuaron, Certificate of Death (Cuaron, Luis Pena).