F, b. 10 September 1905, d. 18 May 1967
Apolonia Cuaron|b. 10 Sep 1905\nd. 18 May 1967|p3.htm|Gregorio Cuaron|b. 20 Mar 1872\nd. 6 Mar 1930|p6.htm|Candelaria Miranda|b. 28 Jan 1882\nd. 8 Mar 1947|p7.htm|Florencio Cuaron|b. 1839 or Feb 1842\nd. 25 Jun 1910|p32.htm|Apolonia Pena|b. c 1840|p33.htm|Pilar Miranda Jr.|b. 12 Oct 1855 or 13 Oct 1855\nd. 23 Aug 1941|p12.htm|Octaviana Lopez|b. c Apr 1859\nd. a 23 Aug 1941|p13.htm|
|Father||Gregorio Cuaron1,2 b. 20 Mar 1872, d. 6 Mar 1930|
|Mother||Candelaria Miranda1,2 b. 28 Jan 1882, d. 8 Mar 1947|
|Charts||Decendents of Jesus Cuaron|
Descendents of Jesus Lopez
Decendents of Pilar Miranda
Decendents of Sebastian Reyes
Apolonia Cuaron was born on 10 September 1905 at Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, New Mexico.3,4,5 She married Vicente Reyes, son of Senon Reyes and Hilaria Samaniego, between 10 September 1925 and 9 September 1926; On the 1930 census record, Apolonia indicates that she was 20 years old when she was married.6 Her married name was Reyes. Apolonia Reyes died on 18 May 1967 at Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, New Mexico, at age 61.5 She was buried at Dona Ana Cemetery, Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, New Mexico.5
Apolonia (Reyes) Cuaron, circa1959
|Vicente Reyes b. 4 May 1890, d. 3 Mar 1974|
- [S135] 1910 U.S. Census, Precinct 2 Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, New Mexico; Enumeration District 63; Supervisor's District 181; Sheet 8A; Dwelling 100; Family 116.
- [S137] 1920 U.S. Census, Precinct 2 Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, New Mexico; Enumeration District 25; Supervisor's District 211; Sheet 10B; Dwelling 218; Family 219.
- [S183] Roy Reyes, Certificate of Death (Reyes, Roy).
- [S146] Roy Reyes, Birth Certificate (Reyes, Roy C.) 275 (15 April 1931).
- [S134] Apolonia Cuaron Reyes Cemetery Marker, Dona Ana Cemetery, Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, New Mexico.
- [S152] 1930 U.S. Census, Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, New Mexico; Enumeration District 2; Supervisor's District 4; Sheet 3A; Dwelling 34; Family 49.