F, b. 25 February 1919, d. 24 February 1989
Reynalda Cuaron|b. 25 Feb 1919\nd. 24 Feb 1989|p24.htm|Gregorio Cuaron|b. 20 Mar 1872\nd. 6 Mar 1930|p6.htm|Candelaria Miranda|b. 28 Jan 1882\nd. 8 Mar 1947|p7.htm|Florencio Cuaron|b. 1839 or Feb 1842\nd. 25 Jun 1910|p32.htm|Apolonia Pena|b. c 1840|p33.htm|Pilar Miranda Jr.|b. 12 Oct 1855 or 13 Oct 1855\nd. 23 Aug 1941|p12.htm|Octaviana Lopez|b. c Apr 1859\nd. a 23 Aug 1941|p13.htm|
|Father||Gregorio Cuaron1 b. 20 Mar 1872, d. 6 Mar 1930|
|Mother||Candelaria Miranda1 b. 28 Jan 1882, d. 8 Mar 1947|
|Charts||Decendents of Jesus Cuaron|
Descendents of Jesus Lopez
Decendents of Pilar Miranda
Cuaron was born on 25 February 1919.1,2,3 She married Raul D. Perales in 1940.4 Her married name was Perales.5 Reynalda Perales died on 24 February 1989 at age 69.2,3 She was buried at Masonic Cemetery, Las Cruces, Dona Ana, New Mexico.3
|Raul D. Perales b. 24 Aug 1921, d. 30 Aug 1981|
- [S137] 1920 U.S. Census, Precinct 2 Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, New Mexico; Enumeration District 25; Supervisor's District 211; Sheet 10B; Dwelling 218; Family 219.
- [S116] Art Cuaron, "Cuaron Genealogy e-mail," e-mail to Robert Reyes, 5/26/2007.
- [S206] Reynalda C Perales Gravestone, Masonic Cemetery, Las Cruces, Dona Ana County, New Mexico.
- [S206] Reynalda C. and Raul D. Perales Gravestone, Masonic Cemetery, Las Cruces, Dona Ana County, New Mexico.
- [S30] Cemetery Marker ,Robert R. Reyes Files, Digital.