Florencio Miranda Cuaron1,2
M, b. 9 October 1899, d. 10 January 1995
Florencio Miranda Cuaron|b. 9 Oct 1899\nd. 10 Jan 1995|p17.htm|Gregorio Cuaron|b. 20 Mar 1872\nd. 6 Mar 1930|p6.htm|Candelaria Miranda|b. 28 Jan 1882\nd. 8 Mar 1947|p7.htm|Florencio Cuaron|b. 1839 or Feb 1842\nd. 25 Jun 1910|p32.htm|Apolonia Pena|b. c 1840|p33.htm|Pilar Miranda Jr.|b. 12 Oct 1855 or 13 Oct 1855\nd. 23 Aug 1941|p12.htm|Octaviana Lopez|b. c Apr 1859\nd. a 23 Aug 1941|p13.htm|
|Father||Gregorio Cuaron3 b. 20 Mar 1872, d. 6 Mar 1930|
|Mother||Candelaria Miranda1 b. 28 Jan 1882, d. 8 Mar 1947|
|Charts||Decendents of Jesus Cuaron|
Descendents of Jesus Lopez
Decendents of Pilar Miranda
Florencio Miranda Cuaron was born on 9 October 1899.4,2 He married Refugia Martinez during or shortly after 1918. The marriage probably occured no earlier than 1918 because when Florencio filled out his WW I draft registration card at age 18 (around 1917), he listed his mother (as opposed to Refugia) as his closest living relative.5,2 Florencio Miranda Cuaron died on 10 January 1995 at age 95.4
Florencio Cuaron. The date of the photo is unknown, but was probably taken in the late 1930's or early 1940's. Photo courtesy of Art Cuaron.
|Refugia Martinez b. 5 Jun 1904, d. 9 Feb 2004|
- [S140] Sam Reyes, "E-Mail About Tomas Cuaron," e-mail to Robert Reyes, 3/13/2005.
- [S159] Florencio Miranda Cuaron, WWI Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, Roll 1711860.
- [S135] 1910 U.S. Census, Precinct 2 Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, New Mexico; Enumeration District 63; Supervisor's District 181; Sheet 8A; Dwelling 100; Family 116.
- [S136] Florencio Miranda Cuaron, Social Security Death Index, Online Database.
- [S155] The Las Cruces Sun News Obituaries, TOMAS MARTINEZ CUARON, 26 June 2002 Obituary.
- [S155] The Las Cruces Sun News Obituaries, TOMAS MARTINEZ CUARON, 26 Jun 2002 Obituary.