M, b. 30 June 1902, d. 8 January 1952
Alejandro Cuaron|b. 30 Jun 1902\nd. 8 Jan 1952|p16.htm|Gregorio Cuaron|b. 20 Mar 1872\nd. 6 Mar 1930|p6.htm|Candelaria Miranda|b. 28 Jan 1882\nd. 8 Mar 1947|p7.htm|Florencio Cuaron|b. 1839 or Feb 1842\nd. 25 Jun 1910|p32.htm|Apolonia Pena|b. c 1840|p33.htm|Pilar Miranda Jr.|b. 12 Oct 1855 or 13 Oct 1855\nd. 23 Aug 1941|p12.htm|Octaviana Lopez|b. c Apr 1859\nd. a 23 Aug 1941|p13.htm|
|Father||Gregorio Cuaron2 b. 20 Mar 1872, d. 6 Mar 1930|
|Mother||Candelaria Miranda2 b. 28 Jan 1882, d. 8 Mar 1947|
|Charts||Decendents of Jesus Cuaron|
Descendents of Jesus Lopez
Decendents of Pilar Miranda
Decendents of Sebastian Reyes
Alejandro Cuaron was born on 30 June 1902.1 He married Remijia Escalante, daughter of Luis Escalante and Matilde Reyes.3 Alejandro Cuaron witnessed the death of his father, Gregorio Cuaron, who died at 5 AM on 6 March 1930 from unknown causes at Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, New Mexico.4 Alejandro Cuaron died on 8 January 1952 at age 49; He died in a hay baler accident, and Roy Reyes (his nephew and godson) identified his body.1,5 He was buried after 8 January 1952.1
Alejandro Cuaron. The date of the photo is unknown, but it was probably taken in the late 1930's or early 1940's. Photo courtesy of Art Cuaron.
|Remijia Escalante b. 10 Jan 1899, d. 5 May 1970|
- [S134] Alejandro Cuaron Cemetery Marker, Dona Ana Cemetery, Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, New Mexico.
- [S135] 1910 U.S. Census, Precinct 2 Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, New Mexico; Enumeration District 63; Supervisor's District 181; Sheet 8A; Dwelling 100; Family 116.
- [S140] Sam Reyes, "E-Mail About Tomas Cuaron," e-mail to Robert Reyes, 3/13/2005.
- [S78] Gregorio Cuaron, Certificate of Death (Cuaron, Gregorio).
- [S58] Interview, Roy C. Reyes, March 4, 2005.