Anna M. Watkins1,2
born about 1819, died 17 March 1880
Family: John Arthur (born 8 February 1820, died 22 March 1868)
Facts and Notes
- Birth: About 1819; Tennessee, USAB3,1,4
- Marriage: 10 October 1839; John Arthur; Greene County, Indiana, USAB1,2,5,6,2
- Residence: 1860; Beech Creek, Greene County, Indiana, USAB; Age: 413
- Death: 17 March 1880; Greene County, Indiana, USAB1
- [S289] Martha Cobb, Compiler: Louis Moore, Moore, Louis, Personal Family Tree, Moore, Louis. Personal Family Tree. Privately held by Provided by Martha Cobb, Birmingham, Alabama, 2013.
A paper copy of the geneaology was given to Robert Reyes and is the basis for this information, Descendants of Aaron Arthur
- [S698] Ancestry.com, Indiana, Compiled Marriages, 1802-1850, Dodd, Jordan, comp.. Indiana Marriages to 1850. Electronic transcription of marriage records held by the individual counties in Indiana.
- [S356] Ancestry.com, 1860 United States Federal Census, Year: 1860; Census Place: Beech Creek, Greene, Indiana; Roll: M653_262; Page: 650; Image: 228; Family History Library Film: 803262, Record for Anna M Arthur
- [S353] Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1880 United States Federal Census, Tenth Census of the United States, 1880. (NARA microfilm publication T9, 1,454 rolls). Records of the Bureau of the Census, Record Group 29. National Archives, Washington, D.C, Year: 1880; Census Place: Beech Creek, Greene, Indiana; Roll: 280; Family History Film: 1254280; Page: 11A; Enumeration District: 293; Image: 0351, Record for Aaron Arthur
- [S696] Ancestry.com, Indiana, Compiled Marriages, 1802-1892, Dodd, Jordan, Liahona Research, comp.. Indiana Marriages, 1802-1892. With some noted exceptions all marriage records in this collection can be found at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah, or available through Family History Centers throughout the United States.
- [S697] Ancestry.com, Indiana, Marriage Index, 1800-1941, Works Progress Administration, comp.. Index to Marriage Records Indiana: Indiana Works Progress Administration, 1938-1940. Jordan Dodd, Liahona Research, comp. Electronic transcription of marriage records held by the individual counties in Indiana. Many of these records are on microfilm at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah, Arthur, John married Watkins, Anna Mariah on 10 Oct 1839 in Greene County, Indiana; Indiana