born 28 January 1742, died 7 February 1836
Family 1: Amy Mabry (born about 1744, died before May 1799)
Family 2: Nancy Mercer (born 1774, died between 1850 and 1860)
Facts and Notes
- Birth: 28 January 1742; King and Queen County, Virginia, USAB5,1,3,4
- Marriage: About 1775; Amy Mabry; North Carolina, USAB6
- Marriage: 16 May 1799; Nancy Mercer; Wilkes County, Georgia, USAB2,4
- Death: 7 February 1836; Fayette County, Alabama, USAB5,3
- [S289] Martha Cobb, Compiler: Louis Moore, Moore, Louis, Personal Family Tree, Moore, Louis. Personal Family Tree. Privately held by Provided by Martha Cobb, Birmingham, Alabama, 2013.
A paper copy of the geneaology was given to Robert Reyes and is the basis for this information, Descendants of William Richards
- [S695] Ancestry.com, Georgia, Compiled Marriages, 1754-1850, Dodd, Jordan, comp.. Georgia Marriages to 1850. Electronic transcription of marriage records held by the individual counties in Georgia, Record for William Richards
- [S366] Ancestry.com, U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970. Louisville, Kentucky: National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution. Microfilm, 508 rolls, Record for Nancy Mercer
- [S425] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 134.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: WAW, Record for Nancy Mercer
- [S524] Richards, Steve, Births and Deaths (Excerpts), Richards, Steve, Births and Deaths (Excerpts). William Richard's Bible. Privately held by Steve Richards, Harvest, Alabama. 2014.
Pages 2 and 3 (births and deaths) were digitized and sent to Robert Reyes of Lorton, Virginia, in an e-mail from Steve Richards of Harvest, Alabama, on 16 November 2014.
- [S526] Richards, Steve, Personal Family Tree, Richards, Steve. Personal Family Tree. Privately held by Steve Richards, Harvest, Alabama, 2014, Early Richards Line Details, Attached to an e-mail sent to Robert Reyes of Lorotn, Virginia, on 3 December 2014