James Martin McNAULL1,2,3,4
born 14 September 1872, died 24 December 1912
Facts and Notes
- Birth: 14 September 1872; Fairfield County, South Carolina, USAB1,2,3,4
- Marriage: 1898; Margaret Weatherly3
- Residence: 1900; Manning, Marion County, South Carolina, USAB; Age: 27; Marital Status: Married; Relation to Head of House: Son in Law; Relation to Head of House: Son-in-law3
- Residence: 1910; White House, Robeson County, North Carolina, USAB; Age: 37; Marital Status: Married; Relation to Head of House: Head2
- Death: 24 December 19121,4
- Burial: After 24 December 1912; Sion Presbyterian Cemetery, Winnsboro, Fairfield County, South Carolina, USAB4
- [S439] McNaull, Margaret, Personal Family Tree, McNaull, Margaret. Personal Family Tree. Privately held by Marianna Cobb, Arlington, Virginia, 1993.
These are copies of three separate genealogical records and a personal letter that were sent by Margaret McNaull to Marianna Cobb in Virginia in 1993. The copies were on file in the home of Mary Jane and Robert Reyes of Lorton, Virginia, as of 2014, Margaret McNaull Genealogical Records, Copies sent to Marianna Cobb on 11 May 1993.
- [S393] Ancestry.com, 1910 United States Federal Census, Year: 1910; Census Place: White House, Robeson, North Carolina; Roll: T624_1129; Page: 3B; Enumeration District: 0124; FHL microfilm: 1375142, Record for James M Mcnaull
- [S407] Ancestry.com, 1900 United States Federal Census, Year: 1900; Census Place: Manning, Marion, South Carolina; Roll: 1535; Page: 1A; Enumeration District: 0077; FHL microfilm: 1241535, Record for James M Mc Naull
- [S519] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1600s-Current, Record for James Martin McNaull