Paul M. Cuaron1,2
born 29 June 1929, died 27 March 2005
Facts and Notes
- Military: US Army attaining the rank of Corporal4
- Military: US National Guard5
- Occupation: White Sands Missile Range, Doña Ana County, New Mexico, USAB; refigeration mechanic5
- Birth: 29 June 1929; Doña Ana, Doña Ana County, New Mexico, USAB6,5,2
- Residence: 1930; Doña Ana, Doña Ana County, New Mexico, USAB; Age: 0; Age: 10/12; Marital Status: Single; Relation to Head of House: Son2
- Death: 27 March 2005; La Posada - Mesilla Valley Hospice, Las Cruces, Doña Ana County, New Mexico, USAB6,5
- Burial: 31 March 2005; Doña Ana Cemetery, Doña Ana, Doña Ana County, New Mexico, USAB4,5
- Note: From Paul Cuaron's Obituary in the Ruidoso News:
Paul M. Cuaron, age 75 of Dona Ana entered eternal life Sunday, March 27, 2005 in La Posada ? Mesilla Valley Hospice. He was born June 29, 1929 in Dona Ana to Florencio and Refugia "Cuca" Martinez Cuaron. Paul served his country honorably in the United States Army during the Korean Conflict and was a member of the National Guard. He retired as a refrigeration mechanic from White Sands Missile Range and was a member of the Catholic Church.
Survivors include his loving wife Lucy Cuaron of the family home; three daughters, Mary Jane Quintana and husband, Robert, Lisa Benavidez and husband, Sam, all of Las Cruces, Laura Payan and husband, Oscar of Avondale, Arizona; three brothers, Isaac and Jack Cuaron of Las Cruces, and Willie Cuaron of Dona Ana; one sister, Netty Miller of also Dona Ana. Other survivors include seven grandchildren, Alexis and Rocky Quintana, Sammy Paul, Stephan and Stephanie Benavidez, Eveyette and Joshua Payan. He was preceded in death by his parents, one brother, Thomas Cuaron and one sister, Alice Abalos.
Visitation will begin at 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 30, 2005 in Our Lady of Purification Catholic Church in Dona, where the Prayer Vigil is scheduled for 7 p.m. Family and friends will join together to celebrate the Funeral Liturgy at 2 p.m. Thursday, March 31, 2005 in the same church. The Rite of Committal and Interment will follow in the Dona Ana Cemetery, with military honors accorded by a Ft. Bliss Honor Guard and the Marine Corps League-El Perro Diablo Detachment.
Serving as casket bearers will be Robert and Rocky Quintana, Sam, Sammy Paul and Stephan Benavidez and Oscar Payan. Honorary bearer will be Joshua Payan.
Service arrangements have been entrusted to the care of Baca's Funeral Chapels, 300 E. Boutz Road, Las Cruces. 527-2222
- [S118] Reyes Family, Memorial Notice, Reyes Family. Memorial Notice. 2011. Privately held by Robert Reyes, Lorton, Virginia. 2016., Obituary for Tomas Martinez Cuaron, 26 June 2002
- [S523] Ancestry.com, 1930 United States Federal Census, Year: 1930; Census Place: Dona Ana, Dona Ana, New Mexico; Roll: 1394; Page: 7B; Enumeration District: 0002; Image: 553.0; FHL microfilm: 2341129, Record for Florencio Cuaron
- [S162] Ruidoso News: Obituaries, Location: 104 Park Avenue, Ruidoso, NM
- [S125] The Generations Network, Inc., U.S. Veteran's Gravesites, ca. 1775-2006, Paul M. Cuaron
- [S162] Ruidoso News: Obituaries, Location: 104 Park Avenue, Ruidoso, NM, Paul M. Cuaron; 29 March 2005
- [S163] Ancestry.com, Social Security Death Index, Subject: Paul Cuaron, Series: Online Database, File Number: 525-54-9966