born 1904, died 1969
Facts and Notes
- Birth: 1904; Sumter County, South Carolina, USAB3,1,2
- Marriage: 10 September 1924; Marshall Scott Woodson3,4,1
- Residence: 1930; Thomasville, Thomas County, Georgia, USAB; Age: 26; Marital Status: Married; Relation to Head of House: Wife1
- Residence: 1 April 1940; Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida, USAB; Age: 37; Marital Status: Married; Relation to Head of House: Wife2
- Death: 1969; Thomasville, Thomas County, Georgia, USAB3
- [S447] Ancestry.com, 1930 United States Federal Census, Year: 1930; Census Place: Thomasville, Thomas, Georgia; Roll: 387; Page: 13A; Enumeration District: 0001; Image: 169.0; FHL microfilm: 2340122, Record for Marshall S Woodson
- [S390] Ancestry.com, 1940 United States Federal Census, Year: 1940; Census Place: Tampa, Hillsborough, Florida; Roll: T627_633; Page: 13A; Enumeration District: 70-23, Record for Marshals Woodson
- [S127] Possibly the Thomasville Times-Enterprise, Thomasville, Georgia (print edition), Possibly the Thomasville Times-Enterprise. Georgia. Thomasville.
The source of this article has not been confirmed, but is believed to be the Thomasville Times-Enterprise because that is where Dr. Woodson resided when he died, Obituary for Dr. Marshall Scott Woodson
- [S435] Woodson, Robert S., Family Record, Woodson, Robert S.. Family Record. about 1928. Privately held by Mary Jane Reyes, Lorton, Virginia. 2014.