Facts and Notes
- Birth: UNKNOWN; MexicoB; In the 1900 census, Florencio Cuaron indicates that both of his parents were born in Mexico3
- Marriage: Josefa Apodaca1
- [S705] FamilySearch, New Mexico Marriages, 1751-1918; database, Familysearch, Florencio Cuaron and Polonia Pena, 27 Apr 1879; citing Santa Genevieves, Las Cruces, Dona Ana, New Mexico; Reference: FHL microfilm 16,798; https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FD57-T6L; accessed 5 Feb 2016
- Listed as Florencio's father on Florencio's marriage record.
- [S365] Ancestry.com, 1900 United States Federal Census, United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, 1854 rolls., Year: 1900; Census Place: Dona Ana, Dona Ana, New Mexico; Roll: 1000; Page: 5A; Enumeration District: 0041; FHL microfilm: 1241000, Record for Florencio Cuaron