born about 1657
- Father: John Woodson (born about 1632, died September 1684)
- Mother: Sarah Tucker (born about 1629/30, died 16 June 1691/92)
Facts and Notes
- Birth: About 1657; Curles Plantation, Henrico County, Virginia, USAB1
- Marriage: About 1681
- Note: Two of their children, Jane and Samuel, were living in 1684 and were mentioned by their grandfather, John Woodson, in his will dated August 20, 1684. The will also states that Robert had then been laboring for himself three years; from which statement it is inferred that Robert had married and left the paternal roof about the year 1681 and was then making his own way in the world.
- [S454] , Woodson, Henry Morton, Historical Genealogy of the Woodsons and Their Connections, Page 24