born 1688, died 1731
Facts and Notes
- [S451] Ancestry.com, U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, SAR Membership Number: 97711; Application for Lawrence E Miller, Jr,; 14 Jan 1969, Descendant of Captains Hezekiah and John Morton
- [S454] Woodson, Henry Morton, Historical Genealogy of the Woodsons and Their Connections, Woodson, Henry Morton. Historical Genealogy of the Woodsons and Their Connections. Memphis, Tennessee: H.M. Woodson, 1915.
A copy of this book is available on Ancestry.com (see http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=15304), openlibrary.org (see https://openlibrary.org/books/OL1758627M/Historical_genealogy_of_the_Woodsons_and_their_connections), and Google Books (see http://books.google.com/books/about/Historical_genealogy_of_the_Woodsons_and.html?id=GuhfAAAAMAAJ), Page 35
- [S461] Edmund West, comp, Family Data Collection - Births, Record for Thomas Morton
- [S494] Edmund West, comp, Family Data Collection - Individual Records, Birth year: 1699; Birth city: Henrico Co; Birth state: VA, Record for Elizabeth Woodson
- [S425] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 581.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: DPS, Record for Elizabeth Woodson