born about 1814
Facts and Notes
- Birth: About 1814; Prince Edward County, Virginia, USAB1
- Arrival: 1817; Chariton County, Missouri, USAB; Travelled with his family from Virginia1
- Marriage: 1836; Elizabeth Gilliam1
- Note: She was of the Gilliam family, who moved with Richard Woodson, in 1817, from Virginia to Missouri. The Gilliams setlled in Saline county. After the death of James Woodson (no date given), his widow was married, second, to William Goode and was still living in 1911 at Slater, Missouri.
- [S454] , Woodson, Henry Morton, Historical Genealogy of the Woodsons and Their Connections, Page 173