Sarah Katheryn Treachel1
born August 1881
Facts and Notes
- Anecdote: According to the 1910 census, her father was born in Germany and her mother was born in Ohio2
- Birth: August 1881; Missouri, USAB2
- Residence: 1900; Stites, St Clair County, Illinois, USAB; Age: 19; Marital Status: Married; Relation to Head of House: Boarder2
- Marriage: About February 1900; Edgar Lewis Woodson3,1,2
- Divorce: Before 1920; Edgar Lewis Woodson4,5
- [S454] Woodson, Henry Morton, Historical Genealogy of the Woodsons and Their Connections, Woodson, Henry Morton. Historical Genealogy of the Woodsons and Their Connections. Memphis, Tennessee: H.M. Woodson, 1915.
A copy of this book is available on Ancestry.com (see http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=15304), openlibrary.org (see https://openlibrary.org/books/OL1758627M/Historical_genealogy_of_the_Woodsons_and_their_connections), and Google Books (see http://books.google.com/books/about/Historical_genealogy_of_the_Woodsons_and.html?id=GuhfAAAAMAAJ), Page 439
- [S449] Ancestry.com, 1900 United States Federal Census, Year: 1900; Census Place: Stites, St Clair, Illinois; Roll: 342; Page: 12B; Enumeration District: 0127; FHL microfilm: 1240342, Record for E L Woodson
- [S436] Woodson, Robert S., Brief Family History of Robert S. Woodson, Woodson, Robert S.. Brief Family History of Robert S. Woodson. Privately held by Mary Jane Reyes, Lorton, Virginia, 2014, Robert Woodson states that Middleton Singleton attended Missouri State University in 1847. However, he probably meant the University of Missouri, which was established at Columbia in Boone County in 1839; Missouri State wasn't established until 1905.
- [S375] Ancestry.com, 1930 United States Federal Census, United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Fifteenth Census of the United States, 1930. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1930. T626, 2,667 rolls, Year: 1930; Census Place: St Louis, St Louis (Independent City), Missouri; Roll: 1242; Page: 19A; Enumeration District: 0180; Image: 128.0; FHL microfilm: 2340977, Record for Edgar L Woodson
- [S667] Ancestry.com, 1920 United States Federal Census, Fourteenth Census of the United States, 1920. (NARA microfilm publication T625, 2076 rolls). Records of the Bureau of the Census, Record Group 29. National Archives, Washington, D.C. For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the following NARA web page: http://www.archives.gov/publications/microfilm-catalogs/census/1920/part-07.html. Note: Enumeration Districts 819-839 are on roll 323 (Chicago City), Year: 1920; Census Place: St Louis Ward 5, St Louis (Independent City), Missouri; Roll: T625_949; Page: 2A; Enumeration District: 103; Image: 130, Record for Edgar L Woodson