Marie Anna Kroener1
born 19 May 1876, died 2 September 1926
Photo of Marie Anna Kroener Bauer, circa 1914. (Photo courtesy of Gerhard Huberth)
Family: Casimir Bauer (born 24 December 1876, died 19 September 1962)
Facts and Notes
- Religious Affiliation: Roman Catholic1
- Birth: 19 May 1876; Bischberg, Bamberg, Bayern, GermanyB2,1
- Marriage: 14 August 1899; Casimir Bauer; Bischberg, Bamberg, Bayern, GermanyB1,3
- Death: 2 September 19262,1
- Burial: After 2 September 1926; Forchheim Town Cemetery, Forchheim, Bayern, GermanyB2
- Note: Ref: Bischberg register #27.
Marie died one month and one day after her son Paul committed suicide. Although the family never discussed the circumstances of her death, the fact that she died so soon after her son suggests that she was probably grief stricken and died of a broken heart or possibly even committed suicide herself.
- [S10] RNK -GMBH Berlin SW 68, Nachweis der arischen Abstammung (Proof of Aryan Descent) (poor quality photocopy), RNK -GMBH Berlin SW 68. Nachweis der arischen Abstammung (Proof of Aryan Descent) (poor quality photocopy). Aug 1942. Privately held by Robert Reyes, Lorton, Virginia. 2016, Record for Michael Bauer
- [S580] Friedhof an der Birkenfelderstr. (Alter Friedhof) (Forchheim, Germany), Grave Markers, Friedhof an der Birkenfelderstr. (Alter Friedhof) (Forchheim, Germany). Grave markers, Cemetery Marker for the Bauer and Benkert Families
- [S485] Ancestry.com, Bavaria, Germany, WWI Personnel Rosters, 1914-1918, Kriegsstammrollen, 1914-1918. Bavarian State Archives. Department IV, War Archive, Munich, Bayerisches Hauptstaatsarchiv; Mnchen; Abteilung IV Kriegsarchiv. Kriegstammrollen, 1914-1918; Volume: 9054. Kriegsstammrolle: Bd.14, Record for Casimir Bauer