born 1687, died between 29 September and 27 November 1763
Family: Mary Hardy (born UNKNOWN)
- James Cobb (born UNKNOWN, died between 29 October and 30 November 1792)
- John Cobb (born about 1750, died between 8 September and 30 November 1809)
Facts and Notes
- Death: Between 29 September and 27 November 1763; Bertie County, North Carolina, USAB1,2
- Birth: 16871
- Note: Henry was the first Cobb of the Alabama lineage to settle outside of Virginia. He apparently settled in Bertie County, North Carolina, (date unknown) thereby beginning the southward-westard migration of the Alabama Cobbs.
REF: Cobb. JE Cobb, JR (Col, USA ret), Date and publisher unknown, pg 91.
According to JE Cobb, Henry also had another son named William.
- [S20] John E. Cobb Jr., Cobb Jr., John E., Cobb and Cobbs: Early Virginians, pg 91
- [S642] , Cobb, John, "Last Will and Testament", This will was proved at the Bertie County Courthouse on 27 November 1763