born 25 December 1776, died 20 March 1849
Facts and Notes
- Birth: 25 December 1776; Hanover County, Virginia, USAB1,4,5
- Marriage: 7 October 1793; Daniel Duncan1
- Marriage: 17 October 1795; Daniel Duncan; Bourbon County, Kentucky, USAB2
- Death: 20 March 1849; Boone County, Missouri, USAB4,1,3
- Burial: After 20 March 1849; Little Bonne Femme Church Cemetery, Columbia, Boone County, Missouri, USAB4
- [S439] McNaull, Margaret, Personal Family Tree, McNaull, Margaret. Personal Family Tree. Privately held by Marianna Cobb, Arlington, Virginia, 1993.
These are copies of three separate genealogical records and a personal letter that were sent by Margaret McNaull to Marianna Cobb in Virginia in 1993. The copies were on file in the home of Mary Jane and Robert Reyes of Lorton, Virginia, as of 2014., Margaret McNaull Genealogical Records, Copies sent to Marianna Cobb on 11 May 1993.
- [S678] Ancestry.com, Kentucky, Compiled Marriages, 1802-1850, Dodd, Jordan, Comp.. Kentucky Marriages to 1850. Electronic transcription of marriage records held by the individual counties in Kentucky., Record for Daniel Duncan
- [S610] Weant, Kenneth, comp., Boone County, Missouri Obituaries, 1871-91, Weant, Kenneth, comp.. 5558 Deaths Reported in and Chronological Index to Selected Articles from the Columbia Missouri Herald, 5 Jan 1871 - 31 Dec 1891., Record for Mrs. Mary Duncan
- [S403] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1600s-Current, Record for Mary Duncan
- [S710] FamilySearch, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, "International Genealogical Index (IGI)," database, Familysearch; entry for Mary Timberlake; https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/2:1:9VTS-YBC; accessed 7 June 2016