born 1635, died 1701
Facts and Notes
- Birth: 1635; ScotlandB1,2
- Marriage: 29 August 1657; William Robert Duncan; Glasgow, Lanarkshire, ScotlandB; Unknown source listed 20 Aug 1656/57 as marriage date. LDS site lists her last name as HALDANE.1,3,2
- Death: 1701; ScotlandB2
- Burial: After 1701; Glasgow, Glasgow City, ScotlandB2
- [S425] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 841.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: BB1, Record for Sarah Haldane
- [S489] Ancestry.com, UK and Ireland, Find A Grave Index, 1300s-Current, Find A Grave. Find A Grave. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi, (the Findagrave memorial for Rev William Robert Duncan is posted at http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=60040920&ref=acom&ftm=1)
- [S439] McNaull, Margaret, Personal Family Tree, McNaull, Margaret. Personal Family Tree. Privately held by Marianna Cobb, Arlington, Virginia, 1993.
These are copies of three separate genealogical records and a personal letter that were sent by Margaret McNaull to Marianna Cobb in Virginia in 1993. The copies were on file in the home of Mary Jane and Robert Reyes of Lorton, Virginia, as of 2014, Margaret McNaull Genealogical Records, Copies sent to Marianna Cobb on 11 May 1993.