Mary Munden Duncan1,2,3,4
born 29 September 1802, died 22 April 1881
Facts and Notes
- Burial: In Columbia Cemetery, Columbia, Boone County, Missouri, USAB5
- Birth: 29 September 1802; Paris, Bourbon County, Kentucky, USAB1,3,4
- Birth: 9 October 18025
- Marriage: 18 March 1823; Robert Steele Barr3
- Residence: 1850; District 8, Boone County, Missouri, USAB; Age: 466
- Residence: 1880; St Louis, Missouri, USAB; Age: 77; Marital status: Widowed; Relation to Head of House: Mother-in-law4
- Death: 22 April 1881; Columbia, Boone County, Missouri, USAB1,7,5
- [S428] Weant, Kenneth, Missouri, Newspaper Death Index, 1822-1994
- [S436] , Woodson, Robert S., Brief Family History of Robert S. Woodson, Robert Woodson states that Middleton Singleton attended Missouri State University in 1847. However, he probably meant the University of Missouri, which was established at Columbia in Boone County in 1839; Missouri State wasn't established until 1905.
- [S439] , McNaull, Margaret, Personal Family Tree, Margaret McNaull Genealogical Records, Copies sent to Marianna Cobb on 11 May 1993.
- [S397] Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1880 United States Federal Census, Year: 1880; Census Place: Saint Louis, St Louis (Independent City), Missouri; Roll: 725; Family History Film: 1254725; Page: 371C; Enumeration District: 167; Image: 0524, Record for Mary Barr
- [S519] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1600s-Current, Record for Mary Munden Barr
- [S507] Ancestry.com, 1850 United States Federal Census, Year: 1850; Census Place: District 8, Boone, Missouri; Roll: M432_392; Page: 379B; Image: 301, Record for Robert S Barr
- [S433] , Bloch, E. Maurice, The Paintings of George Caleb Bingham, page 144; section titled "Robert Steele Barr, 1792-1852"