Rachel P. Robertson1,2,3,4,5,6,7
born 1792, died 1847
Facts and Notes
- Anecdote: Rachel P. Robertson, a lady of Scotch and English ancestry, a descendent of John Rolfe, and was considered a very beautiful woman, distinguished for her religious zeal2,5
- Birth: 17927
- Marriage: 16 April 1812; Richard Woodson1
- Marriage: 2 May 1812; Richard Woodson; Campbell County, Virginia, USAB3,4,8
- Marriage: 16 May 1812; Richard Woodson5,2
- Marriage: After 1822; John Bell, Col.,2
- Possessions: 2 April 1829; Chariton County, Missouri, USAB; West half of the NE quarter of Section 17 in Township 52 (north of the Missouri River), Range 18W6
- Death: 1847; Age: 557
- Note: His widow, some years afterward, was married to Col. John Bell, judge of the supreme court of Missouri. By this second marriage she had two children: Mary Bell, who died young; and John P. Bell, who married Miss Piney Wilson of Saline county, Missouri. No issue. (Woodson, Harry Morton, Historical Genealogy of the Woodson and Their Connections)
- [S439] McNaull, Margaret, Personal Family Tree, McNaull, Margaret. Personal Family Tree. Privately held by Marianna Cobb, Arlington, Virginia, 1993.
These are copies of three separate genealogical records and a personal letter that were sent by Margaret McNaull to Marianna Cobb in Virginia in 1993. The copies were on file in the home of Mary Jane and Robert Reyes of Lorton, Virginia, as of 2014, Margaret McNaull Genealogical Records, Copies sent to Marianna Cobb on 11 May 1993.
- [S454] Woodson, Henry Morton, Historical Genealogy of the Woodsons and Their Connections, Woodson, Henry Morton. Historical Genealogy of the Woodsons and Their Connections. Memphis, Tennessee: H.M. Woodson, 1915.
A copy of this book is available on Ancestry.com (see http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=15304), openlibrary.org (see https://openlibrary.org/books/OL1758627M/Historical_genealogy_of_the_Woodsons_and_their_connections), and Google Books (see http://books.google.com/books/about/Historical_genealogy_of_the_Woodsons_and.html?id=GuhfAAAAMAAJ), Page 94
- [S671] Ancestry.com, Virginia, Compiled Marriages, 1740-1850, Dodd, Jordan R., et al.. Early American Marriages: Virginia to 1850. Bountiful, UT, USA: Precision Indexing Publishers, Record for Richard Woodson
- [S452] Ancestry.com, Virginia, Select Marriages, 1785-1940, Virginia, Marriages, 1785-1940. Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2013, Record for Richard Woodson
- [S555] Walker, Rosa Kershaw, Americans of Gentle Birth, Walker, Rosa Kershaw, H. D. (Hannah Daviess) Pittman. Americans of Gentle Birth: Volume 1. St. Louis, Missouri: Buxton & Skinner, 1903, pg 362
- [S385] Ancestry.com, U.S. General Land Office Records, 1796-1907, United States. Bureau of Land Management, General Land Office Records. Automated Records Project; Federal Land Patents, State Volumes. http://www.glorecords.blm.gov. Springfield, Virginia: Bureau of Land Management, Eastern States, 2007, Record for Rachel Woodson
- [S609] Ancestry.com, North America, Family Histories, 1500-2000, Book Title: Lineage Book : NSDAR : Volume 158 : 1920, Record for Rachel Phair Robertson
- [S672] Ancestry.com, U.S., Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, Vol I–VI, 1607-1943, Hinshaw, William Wade, et al., compilers. Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy. 6 vols. 1936–1950. Reprint, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1991–1994. Hinshaw, William Wade. Marshall, Thomas Worth, comp. Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy. Supplement to Volume. Washington, D.C.. 1948, Record for Richard Woodson