born 29 October 1887, died 10 January 1940
Photo of Henriette Friedman Wolf probably taken around 1933. (Photo courtesy of Gerhard Huberth)
Facts and Notes
- Occupation: Housewife3
- Religious Affiliation: Protestant3
- Birth: 29 October 1887; Streitberg, Forchheim, Bayern, GermanyB4,2
- Death: 10 January 1940; Forchheim, Bayern, GermanyB4,2
- Burial: After 10 January 1940; Forchheim Town Cemetery, Forchheim, Bayern, GermanyB2
- [S574] Bauer, Josef, Freidmann Family Record, Bauer, Josef. Freidmann Family Record. Privately held by Marianne Bauer Reyes, Salinas, CA, about 1996.
Not certain that Josef Bauer was the source of this information, but it did come from one of the Friedmann descendents in Germany. The cover letter with the compiler's name, date the information was sent, and the source of the information has been lost
- [S580] Friedhof an der Birkenfelderstr. (Alter Friedhof) (Forchheim, Germany), Grave Markers, Friedhof an der Birkenfelderstr. (Alter Friedhof) (Forchheim, Germany). Grave markers., Cemetery Marker for the Wolf and Bauer Families
- [S584] Reyes, Marianne Bauer, Firsthand knowledge, Reyes, Marianne Bauer, Salinas, California. Firsthand knowledge., Related to Robert Reyes in the late 1990's.
- [S583] Reyes, Marianne, "Information Relating to Bauer Family Relations", Reyes, Marianne. "Information Relating to Bauer Family Relations". Handwritten Notes. Germany, early 2000's. Privately held by Robert Reyes, Lorton, Virginia, 2016., These notes were based on discussions with the individuals listed or their immediate family members